We are extremely excited to announce we will be reopening on the 4th July!
Please bare with us while we manage our diary, you are all a priority to us, we will get in contact with you all as quickly as we can. Please do not panic, we will accommodate you all.
This is going to be a new system for us all, in due course we can amend at any point where possible.
We have installed measures to keep your safety a top priority.
- Upon arriving to your appointment, please use the dispenser provided for sanitation.
- Card payments only, contactless where possible.
- Bring only yourself to appointment
- We are restricted to two clients in the salon at a time. We will invite you in when it is safe to do so.
- No walk-ins. If you normally pop in for a fringe trim, then please contact us first to accommodate you accordingly.
- Please wear your mask, if you have not got one you can pick one up in the salon for £1.
- Regrettably we will not be offering any beverages or magazines
- Please reschedule your appointment after the correct isolation period if you have symptoms or if you live with someone in your support bubble who has symptoms.
- A slight price increase will be in place for each service which I have had to implement to cover extra costs involved for each appointment. This is in order for the salon to be a safe environment for you all.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer you any beauty treatments until further notice.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.